Haldex has, as of 2019, a matrix organization based on the following principles:
- Customer focus: We prioritize based on what is best for Haldex customers, not based on a single function, product or region.
- Think global, execute regional: we boost profitable growth in the regions by empowering faster decision making close to the customer. At the same time, we ensure common strategic alignment and global scale to gain competitive advantage and minimize risks.
- Effective leadership: we embrace change and aim for a solution oriented, fast moving and learning leadership culture in a collaborative set-up, structured in a matrix organization.
Three global functions are responsible for the global strategy in each area:
- Supply chain, with responsibility for purchasing and Haldex' production facilities.
- Product & Technology, heading up R&D team, organized in development centers in US, Europe and Asia.
- Commercial, with responsibility for sales, marketing, product management, customer service and tech support.
The corporate functions are supporting with:
- Finance & IT/IS
- Business development
Four geographical regions collaborate with the global functions in each region to create a matrix responsibility:
- North and South America
- Asia & Pacific, including Australia