Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will focus on the sales activities and the support to the sales manager in customer service.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Building the relation with direct and indirect customers
- Visiting garages and wholesale sales houses in the assigned area (Benelux) in order to increase sales and promote sales activities.
- Visiting fleets to actively promote specifying Haldex products at OEMs and to promote sales activities
- Supporting the marketing team in optimizing the Haldex product offers and marketing communications for the local market
- Analyzing the competitors’ activities, the potential developments and changes in the market
- Collaborating closely with external sales staff of our customers, shop owners and mechanicals as well as internally with the AM and OEM Departments, mainly with the other sales managers, product managers and marketing department.
- Representing Haldex at trade fairs and events
- Creating monthly market report and implementing the goals of the company.
Required skills & experience
- professional bachelor
- 3 years’ experience in Sales in aftermarket automotive industry.
- You have an experience in offers and price management.
- You have an acute sense of customer contact and you are able to listen to the customer’s requests in order to satisfy them as well as possible. You have a good judgment, negotiation and persuasion skills
- You are mobile (business travel) and you feel comfortable in public speaking (meetings…).
- You are able to read technical drawings and technical documentations.
- You have an independent and result- oriented approach.
- You practice Dutch, English and French.
- You master the computer tool: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and PAO software
As this role involves working with a variety of people within the organization, the individual should be open-minded, solution-oriented team player with good communication skills.
How to Apply
Please attach your full CV and a covering letter with your application.
For further information, please contact:
Marie Del Negro