Would you like to be a part of Haldex? Please look below for the positions that are currently open at our offices around the world.
You can also visit our LinkedIn Career page. Here you can learn more about Haldex as a company, and apply directly to all open positions.
- February 7, 2017 Platform Project Manager - R&D In the process of further strengthening the Haldex Disc Brake team we are looking for an experienced Platform Project Manager to manage the development and launch of the Haldex Disc Brake for Truck and bus OEM’s globally. The platform project manager position plays an essential role in coordinating the truck disc brake product development globally. Country: Sweden
- January 18, 2017 Aftermarket Sales & Technical Support - Sales You will be office based, at our office in Praszka. You will focus on the sales activities and technical support towards fleets (through trailer builders’ sales forces as well), service stations, distributors’ sales forces. You will report to the Aftermarket Sales Manager in Poland. Country: Poland
- December 9, 2016 Embedded Software Engineer - R&D Engineering of the full software life cycle – concept, specification, analysis, design, implementation and test. Depending on project, development work on vehicles in the UK and abroad. Country: UK
- November 28, 2016 Process Engineer - Operations In this position you will be responsible for developing, optimizing and operating a controlled, secured and efficient production process. Country: Hungary
- November 24, 2016 Chief Engineer – System Test and Homologation - R&D This position is responsible for developing the Test and Homologation team, development and product maintenance test and validation. Responsibilities also include developing systems, processes and procedures for efficient verification and validation work within the team, and representing product development. Country: UK
- November 21, 2016 Haldex Way Change Agent - Operations The Haldex Way Change Agents role is to lead Haldex Way, for effective implementation by our local units and global organization to successfully improve in Haldex strategic direction. Country: Sweden
- September 13, 2016 Test Engineer – Vehicle Systems - R&D As a Test Engineer within the Vehicle Systems department you will heavily be involved with Research & Development, along with customer support for new and existing Haldex products. Country: UK