Would you like to be a part of Haldex? Please look below for the positions that are currently open at our offices around the world.
You can also visit our LinkedIn Career page. Here you can learn more about Haldex as a company, and apply directly to all open positions.
Looking for opportunities in North America? Please visit our page on Ziprecuiter.
- March 14, 2018 Project Engineer Design - R&D This is an opportunity to join the Haldex team at our MIRA UK site. The Haldex MIRA site plays a leading role for Haldex globally in Research & Development. Country: UK
- March 9, 2018 Truck Key Account Manager - Sales As a result of ongoing product developments Haldex is now strengthening the Key Account Management team within the European truck customer segment. Country: Sweden
- February 7, 2018 Vice President Research & Development, R&D Site Landskrona - R&D To further intensify Haldex product Leadership strategy we are looking for an experienced R&D Manager to develop the Landskrona R&D Organization for future challenges and opportunities in the commercial vehicle industry. Country: Sweden
- February 2, 2018 Global Product Manager within Air Controls - Product Management As our Product Manager, your main responsibility is to ensure our product profitability and growth in close co-operation with market representatives at the different sales and manufacturing regions. Country: Germany
- January 18, 2018 Platform Project Manager - R&D In the process of further strengthening the Haldex Project Management Team we are looking for an experienced Project Manager for the development and launch of a new product range to Haldex. Country: Sweden
- November 17, 2017 Electronics Engineer - R&D An Electronics Engineer is responsible for specification, design and evaluation of electronic hardware used in Automotive braking applications. Country: UK
- November 17, 2017 Project Engineer Development - R&D To perform test and report on new air systems products for commercial vehicles prior to their introduction to the market place and updates to current product. Country: UK
- November 17, 2017 Test Engineer – Vehicle Systems - R&D As a Test Engineer within the Vehicle Systems department you will heavily be involved with Research & Development, along with customer support for new and existing Haldex products. Country: UK
- November 14, 2017 Master Thesis opportunities within Research & Development - R&D The following Master Thesis opportunities are now open at Haldex' headquarters in Landskrona: Country: Sweden
- November 14, 2017 Master Thesis opportunity at Logistics - Operations The following Master Thesis opportunity is now open at Haldex' headquarters in Landskrona: Country: Sweden
- November 9, 2017 Project Manager - R&D The Project Manager is responsible for managing the cross functional team executing the tasks defined in the Haldex Project Management Model (HPMM). Country: UK
- October 24, 2017 Infrastructure Administrator - ICT The position offers a fun and challenging environment. The role will be varied and challenging as you continuously will have to evaluate and improve. We need someone who is up for the challenge and has the right skills to create/develop and implement of a new infrastructure. Country: Sweden
- October 24, 2017 Global Project Management Officer - Other Do you have a passion for Business process projects? Do you want to be a part of a new team to inspire and support the business in transforming innovative ideas to projects delivering valuable solutions for Haldex? Country: Sweden