Would you like to be a part of Haldex? Please look below for the positions that are currently open at our offices around the world.
You can also visit our LinkedIn Career page. Here you can learn more about Haldex as a company, and apply directly to all open positions.
Looking for opportunities in North America? Please visit our page on Ziprecuiter.
- September 21, 2018 Project Supplier Quality Engineer - R&D - Quality Haldex is seeking Project Supplier Quality Engineer in Kansas City to interface with R&D, Global Organization, the Global Sourcing, Supplier Quality Assurance Organization, Project Management, Quality department and suppliers. Requires BS in materials engineering or related, 5 yrs exp. Send resume to Gina.Sebree@haldex.com Country: USA
- September 4, 2018 Haldex Way Change Agent, Europe and Asia - Operations Do you have a passion for excellence and want to work with further development and implementation of Haldex Way, our framework for improvements and strategy deployment? Country: Sweden
- June 14, 2018 Chief Engineer Mechatronics Design - R&D Are you passionate about technology? Have you lead a team to success? We may offer you an opportunity to take your next step and be a part of deploying our product strategy. Country: Sweden
- May 25, 2018 Senior Controls Engineer, Software Engineer and Systems Engineer (multiple positions) - R&D In the process of further strengthening the Haldex research and development team we are looking for experienced engineers in the field of controls, software and systems. Country: Sweden
- March 14, 2018 Project Engineer Design - R&D This is an opportunity to join the Haldex team at our MIRA UK site. The Haldex MIRA site plays a leading role for Haldex globally in Research & Development. Country: UK
- November 17, 2017 Electronics Engineer - R&D An Electronics Engineer is responsible for specification, design and evaluation of electronic hardware used in Automotive braking applications. Country: UK
- November 17, 2017 Project Engineer Development - R&D To perform test and report on new air systems products for commercial vehicles prior to their introduction to the market place and updates to current product. Country: UK
- November 17, 2017 Test Engineer – Vehicle Systems - R&D As a Test Engineer within the Vehicle Systems department you will heavily be involved with Research & Development, along with customer support for new and existing Haldex products. Country: UK
- October 24, 2017 Infrastructure Administrator - ICT The position offers a fun and challenging environment. The role will be varied and challenging as you continuously will have to evaluate and improve. We need someone who is up for the challenge and has the right skills to create/develop and implement of a new infrastructure. Country: Sweden