Would you like to be a part of Haldex? Please look below for the positions that are currently open at our offices around the world.
You can also visit our LinkedIn Career page. Here you can learn more about Haldex as a company, and apply directly to all open positions.
- August 14, 2017 Electronics Engineer - R&D An Electronics Engineer is responsible for specification, design and evaluation of electronic hardware used in Automotive braking applications. Country: UK
- August 14, 2017 Systems Engineer - R&D A Systems Engineer is responsible for design and development of control aspects of advanced electronically controlled brake systems and sub-systems, primarily using simulation tools. Country: UK
- August 14, 2017 Test Engineer – Vehicle Systems - R&D As a Test Engineer within the Vehicle Systems department you will heavily be involved with Research & Development, along with customer support for new and existing Haldex products. Country: UK
- June 7, 2017 Project Engineer Development - R&D To perform test and report on new air systems products for commercial vehicles prior to their introduction to the market place and updates to current product. Country: UK
- February 7, 2017 Platform Project Manager - R&D In the process of further strengthening the Haldex Disc Brake team we are looking for an experienced Platform Project Manager to manage the development and launch of the Haldex Disc Brake for Truck and bus OEM’s globally. The platform project manager position plays an essential role in coordinating the truck disc brake product development globally. Country: Sweden
- January 18, 2017 Aftermarket Sales & Technical Support - Sales You will be office based, at our office in Praszka. You will focus on the sales activities and technical support towards fleets (through trailer builders’ sales forces as well), service stations, distributors’ sales forces. You will report to the Aftermarket Sales Manager in Poland. Country: Poland
- November 28, 2016 Process Engineer - Operations In this position you will be responsible for developing, optimizing and operating a controlled, secured and efficient production process. Country: Hungary
- November 24, 2016 Chief Engineer – System Test and Homologation - R&D This position is responsible for developing the Test and Homologation team, development and product maintenance test and validation. Responsibilities also include developing systems, processes and procedures for efficient verification and validation work within the team, and representing product development. Country: UK
- November 21, 2016 Haldex Way Change Agent - Operations The Haldex Way Change Agents role is to lead Haldex Way, for effective implementation by our local units and global organization to successfully improve in Haldex strategic direction. Country: Sweden