You will be office based, at our office in Praszka. You will focus on the sales activities and technical support towards fleets (through trailer builders’ sales forces as well), service stations, distributors’ sales forces. You will report to the Aftermarket Sales Manager in Poland.
- Building the relation with direct and not direct customers
- Visiting service stations and distributors’ sales houses in the assigned area (Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Ukraine) in order to increase sales and promote sales activities.
- Visiting fleets to actively promote specifying Haldex products at OEMs and to promote sales activities
- Supporting the marketing team in optimizing the Haldex product offers and marketing communications for the local market
- Analysing the competitors’ activities, the potential developments and changes in the market
- Collaborating closely with external sales staff of our customers, shop owners and mechanics as well as internally with the AM and OEM Sales Staff, mainly with the other sales managers, product managers and marketing department.
- Performing customer trainings, both in-house and at customer’s location. It will be both product and technical trainings, briefings, technical and commercial advice for dealers and workshops
- Representing Haldex at trade fairs and events
Required skills & experience
- Technical Education background preferred
- Professional experience in aftermarket automotive industry
- Sales experience 2 years minimum
- Technical experience 3 years minimum
- Quotation Management
- Price Management
- Good judgment, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Independent and result- oriented approach
- Team player with experience in a multicultural environment
- Native Polish
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Good computer skills (MS Office )
- Driving license and willingness to travel (70 - 80 %)
How to Apply
Please attach your full CV and a covering letter with your application.
For further information, please contact: