To strengthen our sourcing team in Landskrona we are now searching for a Category Manager. The operational responsibility is to act as a Local Category manager and to drive the category work together with our global teams towards the sourcing targets.
- Working knowledge of PPAP and APQP processes.
- Negotiate agreements within the Category that minimize risk exposure and provide optimal terms and conditions, anticipate and resolve implementation barriers in a timely fashion.
- Driving supplier relationship management on local level
- Support of driving supplier improvement programs,
- Participate in potential global projects,
- Manage the new supplier evaluation and qualification process by partnering with SQA's to find suppliers that will best meet product specifications; support business objectives; and offer the best value at the least risk.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of the category strategies.
- Participate in local projects for LA site e.g. VA/VE, product development, customer and HPMM projects etc.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies, quality management programs, procurement certifications, and regulatory compliance.
- Address supplier non-conformances and performance issues by engaging cross-functional team members to develop risk response plans to minimize supply disruptions.
- Support ISO, QS, and IATF requirements.
Required skills & experience
Experience: Experience of contact with international suppliers, with understanding of negotiation and sourcing responsibility, from concept through production. Purchase experience with high volume production and focus on quality. Experience from automotive industry is an advantage.
Education: A minimum of 3 years' supply chain management experience, with previous negotiation and procurement organization responsibility, from concept through production. Bachelor's degree required in engineering technology with strong Business Administration experience.
Business travel (20% to 40%) will be required. Travel both national and international, may be required. Hours may vary and therefore might be expected to be flexible in terms of personal schedule.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: +46-418-47 60 66