In this position you will be responsible for developing, optimizing and operating a controlled, secured and efficient production process.
• Map, analyse, describe and introduce new production processes.
• Maintain and continuously improve existing production processes.
• Train operators and supervise the proper application of processes.
• Creating work- and conversion instructions.
• Create and regularly revise Standard combination charts, flowcharts and VSM.
• Suggest machinery optimisation actions.
• Actively participate in audits.
• Participate in the creation of the maintenance plan of the supervised machinery.
Required skills & experience
• University or college degree in technical or mechanical engineering.
• 2-3 years of experience in engineering field in production, preferably in the automotive industry.
• Analytical thinking.
• Experience in facility management is an advantage.
• Strong English language knowledge is a must.
• German language knowledge is an advantage.
Please send your application with an English language CV to HR.Hungary@haldex.com, or to Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.