Systems Engineer is responsible for design and development of control aspects of advanced electronically controlled brake systems and sub-systems, primarily using simulation tools.
Develop system concepts for commercial vehicle braking controllers and derive system specifications.
Model system performance and behaviour, including SiL and HiL.
Support engineers from other disciplines in system development and testing.
Required skills & experience
- Strong understanding of mathematical model-based design techniques.
- Deep and practical understanding of MATLAB and Simulink.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Good communication skills in writing and verbally.
Some of these skills are desirable but not essential:
- Understanding of vehicle dynamics and/or mechanics.
- Appreciation of commercial vehicle braking systems.
- Appreciation of the requirements of real-time systems.
- General understanding of embedded programming.
How to Apply:
Please attach your full CV and a covering letter with your application.
For further information, please contact: