As a Test Engineer you will primarily work with laboratory testing, analysis and actions from test results, continuous test system development and development of connected test methods.
The role is broad and is expected to support and coach the organization with technical knowledge in general and specifically about validation. A close cooperation with other departments is mandatory to ensure capturing all requirements from all kind of aspects.
The role will also occasionally work in projects as responsible for validation and release of our products. The role is both local and global in the aspect of initially develop locally in Landskrona and secondary implement same validation/method globally on other R&D sites. Traveling will occasionally be part of the job.
Required skills & experience
- Analytic skills on a high level
- Driven and motivated to complete tasks
- Structured and ability to visualize results
- Service minded and good cooperational skills
- Project management knowledge
- Design validation planning
- Experience from LabVIEW and/or VEE
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA/PFMEA)
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- English fluent verbally and writing
- Driving licence
- Lean Product Development skills will be highly valued in the profile
- Statistical knowledge will be highly valued in the profile
- Competence in electronics is meritorious
- Knowledge in CAN/FlexRay-communication is meritorious
Education and Experiences:
Minimum Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Experiences of automotive industry, preferably within Heavy Truck / Bus. Recommended is at least five years of design and/or validation experience, preferably within automotive industry.
You are an ambitious person with a large technical interest, self motivated and with a structured way of working. You are accurate, with high integrity, solution oriented and with the ability to see through problems and focus on constructive solutions. You are humble, prestigeless and a natural team player.
For further information, please contact:
Patrik Laursen, R&D Chief Engineer Systems Test & Homologation
Phone: +46-418-47 60 00