We are looking for you, if: you would like to contribute to production of Safety category products with your professional skills, you would like to know more about the operation and process in 100 years old multinational, automotive company, you would like to work in a global organization.
What tasks will you meet during your daily work?
• Transfer price calculation
• Monthly, yearly closing
• Quarterly and annual budgeting/planning
• Analysing manufacturing cost
• Standard cost
• Take part in projects
• Master data control
We think that to be successful in this position you need to:
• have university or college qualification in accounting or financial
• be Excellent/Fluent in English
• preferably have 3 years Finance controlling experience in production field, high volume
• be proficient use of MS Office products, especially Excel
• preferably have experience from Internationally Company
• have strong Analytical skills
• be precise in work
What can we offer?
• Competitive reward package
• Commuting allowance
• Quarterly bonus
• Opportunity of yearly salary increase
• Flexible working time, opportunity of working from home
• Professional and non-professional trainings