We are looking for you, if you would like to contribute to production of Safety category products with your professional skills, you would like to know more about the operation and process in 100 years old multinational, automotive company, you would like to work in a global organization.
What tasks will you meet during your daily work?
• Managing reception, welcoming guests, organize client visits, business travels, event organization and catering
• Handle incoming phone inquiries
• Keep track of the incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis
• Make sure that the general office needs are followed up (stationery needs, safety equipment, representative accessories, etc.)
• Other ad-hoc administrative tasks
• Assistance of the General Manager of the site
• Responsible for the coordination and development of internal communication
We think that to be successful in this position you need:
• Secondary school or college degree
• 1-2 years of experience in similar field
• Good MS Office knowledge
• Strong English language knowledge is a must
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
What can we offer?
• Competitive reward package
• Commuting allowance
• Quarterly bonus
• Opportunity of yearly salary increase
• Flexible working time
• Professional and non-professional trainings