Are you passionate about technology? Have you lead a team to success? We may offer you an opportunity to take your next step and be a part of deploying our product strategy.
In the process of further strengthening the Haldex Landskrona R&D team we are looking for an experienced Chief Engineer to manage the development, launch and sustain work of Haldex brake adjuster, disc brake and actuator products. The Chief Engineer plays an essential role in driving activities to achieve R&D and Company strategic goals.
If this is interesting, we think you are a leader with strong engineering background, high standards, strong drive, good communication skills and experience in leading teams.
We want you to:
- Motivate and lead the design team, capturing talent and guide in methodology and benefit of processes
- Value cross functional work and benefits thereof
- Appreciate motivating, developing and growing the organization
- Drive results and accountability
- Take pride in achieving delivery on targetsTo achieve targets of innovative, competitive and robust design of todays and tomorrows products, you will have a team of 14 experienced and skilled design engineers with long experience of development of Haldex products.
Nödvändig kompetens och erfarenhet
Key roles and responsibilities
Accountable for a successful team and execution of development plans
Provide technical support to other company functions
Provide leadership for new products / investigations
Provide technical support to advanced engineering activities
Work closely with universities and other groups on latest technologies
Visit Customers to provide technical assistance and align on future product development
Relevant CAD skills to review and support the team
Relevant FE software skills to analyze component stress levels from 3D
Ability to be creative and innovative in the design process.
Ability to solve problems and be self-motivated.
Ability to communicate situation adapted at all levels, verbal, written and presentations.
Languages: Fluent in Swedish and English and preferably customer specific language(s)
For further information about the position please contact Sebastian Quick, Vice President R&D, 0418-47 60 00. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant enclosures no later than July 1st 2018.