The Project Manager is responsible for managing the cross functional team executing the tasks defined in the Haldex Project Management Model (HPMM).
The responsibility of the Project Manager spans from Toll Gate 0 (Kick off by Sales / Product Management) to Toll Gate 5 (Launch Completion). Furthermore, the Project Manager is responsible for managing the cross functional project team to achieve the objectives defined for product/process development and launch by accuracy in scope and business case management.
Manages customer relationship for the defined project
- Represents Haldex in front of customers
- Champions the customer’s needs within Haldex
Manages risk within the project
- Escalates and drives risks and potential problems proactively, both internally and externally to secure necessary support
- Applies a high level of product knowledge to enable efficient project management and customer credibility. The product knowledge focus areas are brake and suspension systems, electro mechanics and vehicle dynamics
- Applies a high level of relevant manufacturing knowledge including Haldex processes, supplier processes
Champions transparency and compliance to HPMM
- Documents and reports the project
- Supports improvement work on HPMM
- Technical progress and escalation report via PMC
- General project progress and escalation via PLG
Development process phase progress report and escalation via Toll Gates
Nödvändig kompetens och erfarenhet
Key competencies required for the role:
- Scope management
- Project Time Management, including work breakdown activities planning and critical path analysis
- Product and process knowledge, Brake and Suspension systems, electro mechanics and vehicle dynamics
- Risk management, change in the project scope etc.
- Business acumen
- Business case management and project budgets
- Quality management of project according to APQP
- Leadership, leading cross-functional team(s)
Required education, experience and skillset:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline
- Leadership experience and preferably training
- Experience in business, engineering, or manufacturing (automotive preferred)
- Product/process development and launch experience preferred
- Effective, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Languages: English and preferably customer specific language
Please attach your full CV and a covering letter with your application.