We are looking for a Software Engineer who wants to join us in developing technologies for safer and more sustainable vehicles.
You will play a vital role in engineering tomorrow’s braking technologies, supporting electrification and higher levels of automation, ultimately autonomous drive.
The department of Global Vehicle Dynamics within Haldex R&D has the responsibility to develop control software and virtual test methodologies for braking systems for commercial vehicles.
You will be part of a scrum team working with different tasks such as:
- Analysing requirements
- Software design & architecture
- Design, modelling and simulation of control algorithms
- Implementation of control algorithms on target
- Test automation
Nödvändig kompetens och erfarenhet
- Minimum a master’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of engineering or science
- Knowledge of software development, primarily in C
- Extensive understanding of physics and mathematics
- Experience of control design, modelling and simulation
- Experience of embedded systems programming is meritorious
- B-driver license is required
We believe that you are an analytical and innovative person with a holistic mindset, who wants to combine mathematics, physics and software to solve complex control system challenges.
Close cooperation with other R&D sites in the UK and USA requires the ability to travel and strong communication skills in our corporate language English.
For further information about the position please contact Anne Sjögren, Chief Engineer Software, 0418-47 60 00. Send your application with relevant enclosures no later than November 10th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 0768-85 11 06