We are looking for a Software Engineer who wants to join us in developing technologies for safer and more sustainable vehicles.
The department of Global Vehicle Dynamics within Haldex R&D has the responsibility to develop control software and virtual test methodologies for braking systems for commercial vehicles.
You will be part of a scrum team working with different tasks such as:
- Analysing requirements
- Software design & architecture
- Design, modelling and simulation of control algorithms
- Implementation of control algorithms on target
- Test automation
Nödvändig kompetens och erfarenhet
- Minimum a master’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of engineering or science
- Experience of software development, primarily in C
- Experience of software tools e.g. Jira and Jenkins
- Experience of embedded systems programming
- Knowledge of control design, modelling and simulation is meritorious
- General understanding of physics and mathematics
- B-driver license is required
We believe that you are a curious and innovative problem solver with a holistic mindset who is eager to develop software as well as tools and working methods.
Close cooperation with other R&D sites in the UK and USA requires the ability to travel and strong communication skills in our corporate language English.
For further information about the position please contact Anne Sjögren, Chief Engineer Software, 0418-47 60 00. Send your application with relevant enclosures no later than November 10th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 0768-85 11 06